Instant Pot Southwestern Meatball Soup
An easy recipe for southwestern meatball soup in the Instant Pot!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 white onion diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups corn
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 22 ounce frozen meatballs
- 1 cup small pasta, such as ditalini, orzo, or elbow
- 10 ounce frozen chopped spinach
- 5 cups chicken broth
- tortilla chips, green onions, shredded cheese, sour cream/plain Greek yogurt for topping
Turn Instant Pot onto brown/saute function.
Add onion and olive oil and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
Turn off brown/saute function.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Place lid on Instant Pot and seal pressure valve.
Cook on HIGH pressure for 6 minutes.
Let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes and then release the remaining pressure manually.
Ladle into bowls and serve topped with crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheese, green onions, and sour cream/plain yogurt. Enjoy!
Calories: 576kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 1480mg | Potassium: 1173mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 5756IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 5mg